• Antler Art and Custom Engravings
are created and made strictly by me.
• Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
• Prices are based on my cost for materials
and time, at wholesale prices.
• Antler Art is great for lodge, southwest or modern décor. You don’t need a log cabin to
enjoy the natural beauty!
• Antler Art and Custom Engravings are NOT rushed! I spend a lot of time on detail to ensure
you enjoy a quality, finished product. Being flexible is appreciated.
• ALL antlers are “real” or naturally shed antlers.
NO “fake” antlers!!!
• Only Select Grade antlers used; no cracked antlers.
• Antlers purchased mainly from dealers in
the West, and from local men who find sheds.
• Antlers available: Whitetail Deer, Mule Deer, Fallow Deer, Elk, Red Stag,
and Moose. Other species of antlers can be ordered upon request.
• Antlers are cleaned and left in their original natural
state. No antler is perfect because it is natural.
• Antler color varies due to the type of trees the animal “rubs” his
antlers on, if they fell off/shed in an open area (sun bleached) or shaded area, etc.
• Each finished piece of Antler
Art and the Custom Engravings are unique because they are handmade.
• Since every antler and burl wood is different, all
sizes are approximate.
• Custom-designed items are available at your request without an extra charge. I can create a customized
size or a new design. Please call or e-mail me to discuss.
• Burled wood for lighting and wood tops for furniture (assorted
hardwood: Cherry, Maple, Oak, Black Birch, etc.) is kiln-dried and finished.
• Quality epoxy that doesn’t shrink over time
is used to fill or patch the wiring drill holes. It is sculpted and then hand-paint to match the antler as closely as possible.
Prices shown are for the “Product” only. Shipping and Handling (per current UPS rates) will be payable with final payment
(see Ordering Info).
ADDITIONAL ANTLER LIGHTING INFO:
• UL rated wiring is internal or inside the antlers; UL rated
single and 3-way light sockets used.
• Unless otherwise specified, Candelabra lights with antiqued-look candle socket covers
are used in all products. They use up to 60-watt bulbs; you provide the bulbs you prefer to use. Dimmer switches are recommended
• I make custom-scribed Elk antler light socket covers. Due to the time involved to create and scribe
each one to fit individual antlers, there is an additional $40.00 per socket fee. You can request these with any candelabra
• Lampshades (I hand-decorate them with rawhide), are included with each table and floor lamp. Let me know if
you prefer to use your own shade.
• Lampshades (not hand decorated) are included with some items (electric candelabras,
• I make Deer antler and Elk antler finials for table lamps and floor lamps, which are included at no additional
• Nine-foot chains are used on chandeliers, unless you request a different length, at no additional cost.
Sconces come with a cord and plug, which can be direct wired.
• Professional installation recommended for chandeliers and
direct-wired wall sconces.
• Dimmer switches suggested.
ADDITIONAL FURNITURE INFO:
• Tables have hardwood tops
that may be burled wood, wood that has character, or glass tops.
• Bases can be built without a glass top. You can purchase
a glass top locally that just sits on top of the base. You specify the size top you will use, and I’ll build the base to fit
CUSTOM ENGRAVED GUNSTOCKS:
• Prices reflect the complexity and time it takes to complete a design.
You will need to send me your rifle butt ONLY! I don’t need or want the responsibility of having the whole firearm.
and initials can be done in your choice of alphabet style. Please ask me for samples.
• Custom designs can include a portrait
from a good/clear picture. I do a sample first, and then have you review it before engraving on your gunstock. I don’t do
it until you feel I have it right.
• I also do small signs/plaques, desk nameplates, antler engravings, glass etching,